Monday, May 6, 2013

Sally Hansen CSM--Get Juiced

Many of you are well aware of my obsession with the color coral. I adore coral and have waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many coral polishes. To add another delightful coral to the mix, meet Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Get Juiced.
Get Juiced is a crelly coral. The above swatch is three coats with no topcoat. 

The Verdict:
This was a delight to work with. The formula was so smooth and the brush applied it so flawlessly. The crelly (jelly/cream) finish gives the polish just enough dimension while making it look delicious and juicy. I really enjoy this coral. I will have to see if I have any of my other polishes are the same hue. 

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polishes can be found at many pharmacies and groceries and retails for about $8.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment