Thursday, December 20, 2012

Zoya Harley

Many of you know that one of my favorite nail polish brands is Zoya.  I love their formula and color selection.  This is very important if you're picky about certain colors like I am.  I was having trouble finding a grey nail polish that I LOVED on me.  Sure, there were some that I liked, but I struggled to find one I loved. That was until Zoya Harley entered my life...
Zoya describes Harley as a "Light concrete gray base with subtle flecks of silver, gold and copper shimmer."

The Verdict:

Formula and pigmentation were incredible.  I could almost get away with one coat.  This polish has just enough warmth (a touch of gold & copper) to make it flattering and quite lovely.  I love this grey and cannot wait to wear it over & over again.

Zoya nail polish is available for purchase through their website and retail for $8.00 each.  Sign up for a Zoya account today and receive points that can be redeemed for promotions and discounts.

1 comment:

  1. Zoya is also one of my favorite brands and this one ia a beauty!

    ReplyDelete