Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine's Manicure--Take 3

Bouquets of beautiful fragrant flowers, shades of pink, a hint of sparkle, and romantic prints all characterize Valentine's Day.  I tried to pull all of these together in my next themed manicure.


Valentine's Manicure #3
I love a good watercolor manicure.  Unfortunately this one almost did not happen because I kept messing up! I saved this manicure by starting all over and creating an accent nail (a Kate-Belle-Kate jelly sandwich).  In the end I like how this turned out.  I love how soft and floral this manicure feels.  Watercolor manicures are perfect for spring and lovely enough for the upcoming holiday.  

Nail polishes used to create this manicure: Zoya Blogger Collection (Belle, Coraline, Kate) and SinfulColors Easy Going

1 comment:

  1. Super gorgeous manicure! Watercolour manis are my fave too! For some unknown reason the Zoya Blogger Collection is unused in my stash. I remember when it came out, I was panicking because it wasn't coming to Canada, but I found it on someones blog sale... and its sat in my helmer since! Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete