Sunday, September 1, 2013

Zoya Vespa


I am such a sucker for shades of sage and mint. This lovely textured polish is no exception! I fell instantly in love with the color before it even touched my tips. It looks lovely with topcoat too:)
Zoya Vespa is best described as a "Mint Kiss with a sugared sparkle." I think anyone would love a Vespa that is this color, sparkling wouldn't hurt either:)

The Verdict:
Zoya does it again with their Zoya PixieDust polishes. The above picture shows two easy coats. Vespa is not as opaque as some other PixieDust polishes, but she's still quite lovely. Somehow I lost my picture of this beauty with a topcoat, so I still owe you that one. But believe me, it's GORGEOUS with or without.

Zoya nail polish is available for purchase through their website. PixieDust polishes retail for $9.00 each.  Sign up for a Zoya account today and receive points that can be redeemed for promotions and discounts.

2 comments: