Monday, June 13, 2011

Manicure Monday: NYC Pink Promenade Creme

Here is the first picture of a manicure that I have done!  I'm definitely not a pro at this.  This color has been my "go to" summer color for a while now (actually I don't remember when I got this-gasp!).  I usually sport this color on my toes.  Here she is:
This is ONE coat of polish and without a topcoat.  

Please excuse the poor picture quality & the messy mani, remember I'm a newbie:)

Review:
Application: easy, smooth the polish is on the thicker side, but it is not goopy, sticky, or lumpy.  It was also fast drying.
Opacity: full coverage in one coat but I usually do 2 just for the sake of longer wear.
Color: bright pink almost reddish coral neon cream, would recommend using a basecoat (just in case)
Finish: glossy finish
Durability/Wear: very durable (I go running a lot and it has yet to show wear due to it) and  long lasting. It can last at least 2 weeks on my toes and look brand new!

If you think of a better system or of better qualities to review let me know!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment