Friday, January 13, 2012

Cult Nails Nail Art

Maria from Cult Nails is hosting a Nail Art Contest in which the entrants need to use at least one Cult Nails polish in their design.

Now many of you know I'm a nail art newbie & that I am not that great.  But I gave it my best shot and this is what I came up with:


My design was inspired by a Lollia candle that I received from my mother-in-law for studying.  I know it sounds strange, but just bear with me.  It was her go-to candle that inspired her as she worked on her PhD thesis.  She said she went through at least a dozen of these in the past 2.5 years completing her PhD.  As the generous woman that she is, she bought me one to light & enjoy as I work on my graduate school studies.   It was a thoughtful and meaningful gesture.  She is amazing and such an inspiring woman.

My nail are design includes Cult Nails Cruisin' Nude and Cult Nails Iconic (as well Cult Nails' famous base & top coat).  This was done on a canvas of Zoya Jane (3 coats).  I hope you enjoy my inspired, personal connection to this manicure.  Thank you for reading:)

If you want to check it out & vote here it is:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=328855083814287&set=a.326953690671093.86174.141755299190934&type=1&theater

2 comments:

  1. i absolutely LOVE this mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's definitely one of my favorites <3

      Delete