Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Zoya Angelina...to be or not to be

How many of you remember this picture of Zoya Angelina?
This picture belongs to AdoptAPolish, an organization who finds homes for wayward polishes.  

I would LOVE to own this beauty and I would also LOVE to show you swatches of this beauty.  However, Angelina is not yet adopted by me.  Angelina's adoption has come down to 4 finalists.  I wrote Zoya Angelina an original poem to profess my love for her and to show that I could be a great "parent." 

Please take a minute or two out of your day and read the entries and pick which one suites your fancy.  I would LOVE for you to vote for me (Kate) of course, but if you find another worthy, I understand.  Thanks so much loves!

Please vote here: http://www.adoptapolish.org/adopt-this-polish/

If you vote leave a comment on this post *hint, hint* as there may be a special little something for one of you fabulous supporters;)

No comments:

Post a Comment