Monday, July 15, 2013

Luster NOW! Instant Whitening Toothpaste

I don't know about you, but with the onslaught of gorgeous lip color comes the insecurity of your smile. I know when I wear lip color I want it to be applied perfectly and I want my teeth to look white. Tomorrow's post will help with the precision aspect of the perfect pout and smile. Today we can focus on brightening our smile:)

Luster NOW! Instant Whitening Toothpaste has been gaining popularity, especially since its "Breakthrough" award in 2011 from Allure. 

Luster NOW! Instant Whitening Toothpaste is described by its brand as "When you don’t have time for a full whitening regiment, quickly give your mouth the optical illusion of whiter teeth with Luster NOW! Instant Whitening Toothpaste. After just one brushing, the proprietary Bluverite® formula gives the appearance of a whiter, brighter smile, with results that last for hours. Designed by dentists, NOW! Toothpaste is gentle on teeth, safe for dental restorations and won’t cause tooth sensitivity. With daily use it will even help remove surface stains. And, as the only oral care product awarded Allure Magazine’s Beauty Breakthrough Award, you know that top beauty editors have given it a major seal of approval."

The Verdict:
This toothpaste is BRIGHT blue! It is also extremely foamy. The first time using it was quite hysterical. That being said, I had no tooth sensitivity, it brightened my smile, and it had a somewhat pleasant taste. This toothpaste claims to give your teeth the "optical illusion" of whiter teeth. I am not sure it has many long-term benefits, but I do use it when I plan on wearing a lip color that may make my teeth appear less white. I would love to know if this paste also has the benefits of a plaque-fighting toothpaste. Because of this unknown, I did use my normal toothpaste before using this treatment. But it is a fabulous quick fix when needed:) Let me know if you've ever tried it or if you plan on giving it a try!
Of course the nail polish lover in me is wondering how this would work on stained nails...

No comments:

Post a Comment