Friday, November 2, 2012

Are you a trendsetter, influencer, or reviewer?

Hello Loves!

I don't know about you but I LOVE trying new things.  I am someone who finds what they like and often sticks to it until someone comes along and raves about something I need to try.  Usually I try it and then I ask myself why I have been living in my own self created bubble.  Many of you might also be creatures of habit, like I am.  Well Influenster has changed that for me.

Influenster is a website/program designed to test/review products, reward trendsetters, and showcase new products.  This program is entirely free and requires only the amount of time and energy you are willing to put into it.  In the past I have received so many incredible products through the Influenster program that I have shared with you.  Remember these?
A LOADED Love VoxBox...my favorite so far<3
If you're interested, curious, or awesome you should quickly sign up and start putting together your profile so you can be considered for the next VoxBox.  Let me know if you have any questions about Influenster because I will try my best to help you out!  EVERYONE needs to give this a shot, it's so worth it:)

Are you already a part of Influenster?  Which box/product trial has been your favorite so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment