Monday, November 5, 2012

Butter London No More Waity, Katie

Confession: I gravitate toward PURPLE during the autumn.  I have no clue why but I JUST realized this while editing photos!  So this week I will share some of my recent "purple" manicures:)

A couple of months ago, you may have remember the ULTA/Butter London B1G1 sale.  I posted my haul and shared that I picked up No More Waity, Katie.  I love any nail polish that has my name/nickname/surname in it, so I picked up this baby.  
The Verdict:
I love the beautiful lavender glitter in the gruple (grey/purple) jelly base.  Yes, I really like this combination, I know that some do not like it, so to each their own.  I have nothing like this which makes me love it more.  It applied flawlessly. I believe that the photo above shows three coats, due to the jelly-like base.

HOWEVER, this polish only lasted 1 day before chipping:-\  I used a base coat and a topcoat that I usually have no issues with.  I will definitely give this another go, but I think it's the polish (or the October curse).  Sometimes polishes just don't agree with our body chemistry and this might be of those for me.  Even so, it just gives me another excuse to change my polish again if it still chips:)

Butter London polishes can be purchased from Ulta or the Butter London website for $14 each.

2 comments: