Monday, August 26, 2013

SO Much Fawn at the Gilty Party

First, thank you for your patience and understanding over the past month. I have been frantically getting ready for the first day of school and have had little time, if any, to blog. Also, I appreciate the emails and encouraging messages that many of you sent to me. You are truly the most amazing people ever!

Today is the first day of school and to reign in the school year I have an autumn manicure for you. I am sorry that I do not have exciting nail art, but this is lovely all the same.
I love the metallic pairing with a soft, earthy mauve. It's so beautiful and feminine and is flattering against any skin tone. Metallics are perfection for autumn in my opinion.

Polishes used: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure So Much Fawn and Gilty Party

No comments:

Post a Comment