Thursday, July 5, 2012

Summer Fun Challenge--Day 4

Lindsey at the Neverland Nail Blog is so incredibly creative.  I love her blog so very much and about 3 weeks ago she announced The Summer Fun Challenge.
Day 4: WE LIKE IT HOT, HOT, HOT!
I thought about taking out some of my nearly neon nail polishes for this one, but decided on a glittery/jelly gradient instead.  Summer of course reminds us of the squelching heat.  I was instantly drawn to use Essie Fear or Desire so I painted all of my nails wit this beauty.  Then I sat there admiring my small polish collection, waiting for inspiration to strike.  I decided that Sinful Colors I Miss Yuo could make a beautiful gradient because of its purple jelly base and holographic glitter.  I think this turned out pretty well, even if it isn't as great of a gradient as I had hoped (another thing I need to work on).

Other HOT manicures:

No comments:

Post a Comment