Thursday, April 4, 2013

Bad Ass Polish Copper Waters

Over the next two days I am going to share two more gorgeous polishes from Bad Ass Polish's core line. If you remember back to December when I shared two other core line polishes, Bling! and Dusk, you are probably ready for some real eye/finger/nail candy. Today I have Copper Waters. This polish is incredibly STUNNING and reminds me of the sun setting over the darkening ocean. It actually looks like golden, coppery sun rays. 
The swatches below are over a dark nearly navy blue crelly (Barielle Berry Blue) and a bright cobalt periwinkle cream (essie Butler Please). The fine coppery glitter glows amidst the larger (yet still very small) bright blue glitter.

The Verdict:
I adore these fine glitters. They apply like a dream and they are so stunning. They are very wearable and I have no problem wearing them. Some glitters make me wonder if they were meant for preteen girls, but all of the Bad Ass Polishes are very "grown-up." I can see myself reaching for this a lot to liven up a manicure. The possibilities are endless! Basically what I'm trying to say is, what are YOU waiting for?

This polish is not yet available on etsy, so keep your eyes open and follow Bad Ass Polish on facebook to know when it is released! You can buy this stunning polish (soon) from the Bad Ass Polish etsy page for $8.75. 

Also by Bad Ass Polish:
Go Pack Go!
America's Team
Dusk

No comments:

Post a Comment