Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear--Posh Plum

I love trying new polishes. As crazy as it may sound I have never tried any of the Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear nail polish line by Sally Hansen. My first nail polish EVER was a Sally Hansen Hard as Nails (I received a manicure set for Christmas back in the 90s and it had 4 beautiful polishes in it). These bottles are adorable and are extremely easy to store. Here is the first of many Sally Hansen polishes I was sent to review.
Posh Plum is the perfect name for this polish. It is quite "posh" due to its fuchsia, metallic, nearly duochrome finish.  The color is a definite homage to the 80s/90s. The above photograph shows 2 coats of Posh Plum without a topcoat.

The Verdict:
This polish is absolutely stunning. The formula was thin but not hard to control, the polish dried very quickly. There are absolutely no streaks, yet it has a very metallic looking finish. The color is bright and vibrant, perfect for summer. I cannot wait to get this on my toes, it will be perfect for a pedicure! I am very impressed with this line of polish so far, I will definitely purchase more if they are all like this one. I've heard Pacific Blue is to die for!

Sally Hansen polishes can be found at most pharmacies and groceries and retails for about $2.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment