Monday, April 29, 2013

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear--Golden I

At times I struggle to find gold polishes that I think flatter my cool, pale skin. Also many metallic polishes are streaky in their application, which I find frustrating. Here is the latest gold metallic that I have tried. 


Golden-I is a neutral light gold. I did not find that it was overly warm or cool toned. Two coats without topcoat are shown.
The Verdict:
I liked the tone of this gold immensely. It was quite long lasting as well. The only thing that bothered me was that I could see brush strokes when I painted with my nondominant hand. While they were not ridiculously prominent, I could notice them. If you are a nail polish master, or if you use a topcoat that minimizes brushstrokes, you will have no difficulties. That being said this is my favorite gold nail polish as of right now.

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear polishes can be found at most pharmacies and groceries and retails for about $2.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment