Tuesday, April 9, 2013

More Polka Dots

Revamping a boring manicure is natural for those of us who have hoards of nail polish;) We paint our nails and enjoy the minimalism and simplicity of one color for about a day or two, then we start to get bored. Not that our current manicure isn't beautiful, it just doesn't capture our attention the way it did when it was first painted. With all the new textures, finishes, and topcoats you can add no one should ever get genuinely bored with doing their nails.

I recently painted my nails with SinfulColors Easy Going, an uber pale, pinky-peach, cream polish. Well, as it would go, I wore it for a day and then I needed to use another polish (or two) on it. In my defense, they were calling my name. If they stopped calling my name and looking so pretty, I wouldn't have to succumb to their bribery. Initially I added some polka dots as an accent nail, but it still wasn't enough. Then I spotted Barielle Buddha-Ful and realized that the flakies (which shift teal) would be perfect. See...
Awww...my opalescent nails with polka dot accents are so cute. I think they're perfect for spring.

Polishes Used: SinfulColors Easy Going, Diamond Cosmetics Don't Teal My Heart Away, Barielle Buddha-ful

1 comment: