Thursday, January 24, 2013

Butter London All Hail The Queen

Hello, loves!

I have had this polish for months but I apparently never shared my swatch pictures with you!  I was reminded of this last week because this was my mani during my vacation.


All Hail The Queen, by Butter London, is described as "opaque, holographic beige nail lacquer."  This is one of those perfect year round neutrals that looks demure and sophisticated.  Once it meets some sunlight, its fun side shines through as prismatic glitter throw the light around on your tips.  It may not be your typical pick for a beach vacation manicure, but in the end I realized that it was the perfect choice.

The Verdict:
It lasted all week (with a base and topcoat) with minimal tip wear.  This is an office appropriate option with some flair.  The base also added some warmth to my icy winter complexion.  While it must be stated that this polish does not have a linear holographic effect, the scattered fine glitter still maintains its rainbow-like effect.  

Butter London polishes can be purchased online or in some cosmetic stores for $15. (I believe that the price has gone up recently from $14)

1 comment: