Thursday, January 17, 2013

Essie Butler Please

How can you deny the beauty of this polish? Essie Butler Please is a bright, cobalt-periwinkle. I simply adore how pretty and vibrant this polish is.

The Verdict:
This reminds me of warm tropical waters, coral reefs, and lazy lagoons. The formula is so butters smooth that this only needed two coats to reach full opacity. Perfect for spring and summer or adding some much needed brightness in the cooler or dreary months. I've heard this is not a dupe of Nails Inc. Baker Street as it is a touch dustier, so take your pick but this shade is a must have any way you look at it!

2 comments:

  1. Love this color, I need to find a reason to use it more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this polish so much! This is the first blue I fell in love with.

    ReplyDelete