Thursday, August 16, 2012

Playing with Polish--Little Black Bag Inspired

Recently I was hitting a wall and unable to find nail art inspiration.  I decided to poke around on Pinterest and ended up looking at recipes instead.  A few days later I was looking for a new handbag for the fall.  I ended up on Little Black Bag and suddenly inspiration hit and playing with polish commenced.

Here are 3 manicures inspired by handbags at Little Black Bag.  Some were more successful than others, but that's the fun of playing with polish, it's just for fun & can be removed if it looks wonky:)

My nails were already orange so I decided to conquer the Street Level Cut Out Top Handle Satchel as a manicure:


Next, I fell in love with this BCBGeneration Straw Patterned Tote.  The manicure however, fell a tad short:-\
Finally, I oogled the Street Level Ruched Vintage Shoulder Bag.  I would die to have this!  This needs to make its way into my wardrobe:)

Overall, this was a lot of fun.  I love looking for inspiration in different places.  

If you haven't already heard about Little Black Bag you should totally check it out.  It's social shopping and trading website that specializes in accessories and handbags.  It's $49.99 (usd) for a monthly subscription or $59.99 (usd) for a one time purchase.

What do you think of my inspiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment