Tuesday, August 21, 2012

SUMMER FAVORITES--PritiNYC Soy Remover Wipes

This week I will be sharing some of my summer favorites from this year.  I am excited to share some of these products with you.  Many of them you have seen or heard of repeatedly here or on facebook or twitter.  Others will be new mentions although I have been reaching for them since June!

Many of us travel during the summer.  Whether you drove or flew to your destination, one thing is for sure packing is no fun!  Packing things that could potentially spill and ruin things is not fun either.  Enter PritiNYC Soy Nail Polish Remover wipes. 

These little individually packaged wipes travel nicely and are 100% biodegradable!   


I brought a bunch of these on my beach vacation and I think my nails were more resilient and strong because I wasn't using a harsh remover.  I had to change my manicure and pedicure while on vacation due to the wear and tear from the sand, and these little wipes made it possible for me to change my nail polish:)

The Verdict:
I love these handy wipes for traveling, although they are a tad expensive for everyday use.  The wipes have a faint citrus scent that reminds me of wood polish for some reason.  These wipes required a little bit of elbow grease to initially remove the polish, but once started it removed with ease.  Also the polish virtually dissolved on the wipe making multiple removals possible.  I removed my manicure & pedicure as well as my mom's manicure with ONE wipe!  I probably could have done more but there wasn't any thing else to remove.  The wipes leave your fingers and nails moisturized and lemongrass scented.  At first it was weird to have "oily" finger tips rather than parched dry finger tips, but it was great to have moisturized, strong nails from just removing polish!


PritiNYC Soy Nail Polish Remover wipes can be purchased from the PritiNYC website and retail for $9.99 for 10 individually packaged wipes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment