Friday, August 3, 2012

Sally Hansen Parchment Redeems Itself

Last week I posted about Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Parchment.  I you read my post, you can see that the results were less than desirable.  This week I was in full procrastination mode.  I did not want to work on my research proposal for grad school, so instead I played with nail polish:)

I decided to give Parchment another try before I tried to give it away.  I put 2 thin coats on, and it looked a million times better than it did the first time I wore it.  Then after a few hours admiring how much better it looked, I decided to have some fun & layer a bit of glittery goodness over it.

You all know about my love/hate relationship with glitter, but this one was an overall love.
The glitter on top of Parchment is Barielle Purple Hearts which is part of their new Dazzling Diamonds Collection.

What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Love the glitters. I also want to invite you to check out my Barry M Summer giveaway, it ends on 10th of August :) Have a nice Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the invitation:) I will definitely check it out!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! This picture doesn't even begin to do it justice.

      Delete