Monday, August 27, 2012

Zoya Ali

 In the late spring, Ulta had a bunch of past nail polish collections in the clearance bin.  One such collection was the La-Di-Da collection by Zoya.  They had the ENTIRE collection, but I only picked up 4 Paz, America, Dita, and Ali.  As the summer progressed I found myself reaching for Paz and Ali a lot.  Today I will share Ali in all of her brightness!
Ali is an "Ultra-bright warm medium neon pink creme. A fluorescent shade for maximum impact." My camera did not like how bright it was so instead it made me look ghastly.  The first picture is the most color accurate and the second is to show the texture.

The Verdict:
Ali is a color that may require some to wear sunglasses.  The pictures above show 2 coats of Ali with no top coat.  The finish is not glossy or matte, but more rubber-like.  The formula dries fast and is a tad thicker than other Zoya nail polish but evens out and applies smoothly.  I will continue to wear this beauty when I am itching for a bright pink and it is my go-to "neon" pink.


Zoya nail polish is available for purchase through their website and retail for $8.00 each.  Sign up for a Zoya account today and receive points that can be redeemed for promotions and discounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment