Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Pink Week: Sinful Colors Easy Going

This week has been deemed "Pink Week."  My posts will feature a pink-ish polish that has not yet gained its due recognition:) 


The truth is, this polish has not been neglected.  Although it has not received its recognition in its own post, I have used it in other manicures.  Meet Sinful Colors Easy Going...


Easy Going is a milky whitened peachy pink.  In this picture she looks like a pale pink-toned white.  In different lighting (and against different skin tones) the presence of the pink and it's orangey/peachy undertones changes.  One of my favorite manicures (which I will share with you later this week was done with this beauty!).  


The Verdict:
This polish builds up nicely, although it is very streaky in its first coat.  At times I have a love-hate relationship with this beauty.  As my skintone changes with seasons, I have found certain times when I do not like how this color looks on me.  But I do LOVE it in the spring (as you will see on Friday!).


Sinful Colors nail polishes can be found at pharmacies such as Walgreens, RiteAid, etc. and sell for $1.99.

1 comment:

  1. I have this one! I need to wear it!! Gorgeous on you!! (I'm sure it does all seasons) :)

    ReplyDelete