Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sharing the RED Love: Barielle Wool You Marry Me?

I LOVE red polishes.  I know that many people do not.  I love how reds can lean orangey, purple, and pink.  I love the variety of finishes from creams to jellies and even glitters and flakies.  I have 3 lovely reds to share with you this week.  Each is different in its own right and I have unfortunately not conveyed my love for these lovelies enough.

This red was picked for personal reasons.  I have a connection to the name, so I felt the need to have it in my collection.  I often joke that my husband should have proposed with this polish & Zoya Kate.  He could have handed them to me in a lovely box neatly tied with a satin ribbon.  Then I could have unwrapped them and read the names "Kate" "Wool You Marry Me?"  *squeal*  Wouldn't that have been just the cutest proposal EVER?!?!

Well, my rekindled love for nail polish started after our proposal & wedding (unfortunately).  His proposal was dynamic anyway;)  Check her out, before I go off on another tangent;)
Barielle Wool You Marry Me? is described as a "plum brown creme."  This deep, browned plummy "red" is beautiful!  It applies like butter.  In the picture it is 2 thin coats of this lovely polish.

The Verdict:
Eventhough this was picked for sentimental reasons, it's a keeper!  I'm completely in love with this color!  I cannot wait to see how lovely this fits in with my autumn wardrobe.  I'm thrilled that I picked this lovely shade to grace my collection with its beauty.  Some sentimental buys don't go over well, but this AND Zoya Kate have been perfection.  I'm thinking that I may wear Kate on my toes & Wool You Marry Me? on my tips this fall...

You can also purchase this polish from the Barielle website for $8.00.

Disclosure: The product(s) in this post were provided to me by the manufacturer or their PR company for consideration.  For more information please visit the tabs below the header.

Disclosure: The product(s) in this post were provided to me by the manufacturer or their PR company for consideration.  For more information please visit the tabs below the header.

No comments:

Post a Comment