Thursday, April 26, 2012

Rimmel London Sunset Orange

I've got another bright coral-like color for you again!  Today is pretty straight forward and it Rimmel London Sunset Orange.
This is a beautiful orangey coral jelly!  LOVE.

The Verdict:
I cannot get enough of these brights this season! This squishy oranged coral is beautiful.  It is exactly that color orange you see as the sun sets over the horizon.  It's so stunning.  The application of this polish was typical for a jelly (this was 2 coats).  It took slightly longer to dry and it has to dry completely between coats to avoid pooling and dragging.  A perfect reasonable option for anyone wanting to follow the "tangerine" trend who loves jellies.

Rimmel London polishes can be found at many pharmacies and retails for about $5.00.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this color! I haven't seen it in a store yet, ours are kinda bad about updating the Rimmel shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rimmel have such nice colours. I really like the look of this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. They do have great pigmentation to their colors. Their brush is also fantastic.

      Delete