Saturday, April 28, 2012

NYC Pink Promenade Re-swatch & abataba Ring

One of my first posts was a swatch of NYC Pink Paradise Creme.  This is definitely one of my favorite polishes.  It's also one of the cheapest and *gasp* oldest.  I'm hoping that Zoya LC is a color match of this lovely polish so I can recycle this most likely not 3 free polish.  I will provide that comparison swatch when my Zoya Earth Day Promo arrives.

I was wearing this beautiful polish on the same day that a SWEET little treat arrived in the mail.  The treat was this beautiful and delicious chocolate bonbon ring from abataba.  It is part of their SWEET collection which features creative, whimsical jewelry.  Here is a picture of my beautiful ring:



My favorite shot is this last one with some delicious German chocolate...yum!  Here are some of my other favorite abataba pieces.

abataba jewelry and accessories can be purchased here.

1 comment:

  1. That ring is delicious looking! And the polish color is very nice too.

    ReplyDelete